About the program
Sensor Lab Launch Pad is a bi annual program that offers young professionals a fixed workbench in our lab where they can develop and prepare their idea or product for real-world application.
We provide unlimited access to all our facilities; internet, kitchen, meeting space, and equipment as well as admittance to our workshops and events* over a period of six months.
To be eligible to participate in the Sensor Lab Launch Pad, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- You have a solid (hardware focused) concept;
- Your application focuses on solving a real-world challenge;
- Your application will benefit a large audience;
- A 'can do' attitude;
- The right mindset.
Sensor Lab Launch Pad offers entrepreneurs:
- A fixed workbench and storage for 6 months (you can safely store your equipment in our lab);
- Full access to all Sensor Lab facilities and equipment;
- Personal mentoring;
- Admittance to workshops and events*;
- Free internet, lunch and coffee;
- Access to the Sensor Lab network of professionals.
To apply for Sensor Lab Launch Pad send a PDF copy of the following documents:
- A presentation of your concept;
- A copy of your resume;
- A motivational letter.
Please include a short description of your project in your introduction email.
The final candidates will be invited to present their concepts to the Sensor Lab founders before a final decision is made.
* Sensor Lab hosts a number of invitation only, closed workshops and events. We reserve the right to permit or deny admittance at our clients request.